Thursday, May 19, 2016

What? What? Do What You Want Hunt
May 20 ~ June 16




Vendors, vendors, everywhere!


Anchors away!


Redelivery anyone?










Hint: Oh my gacha










Hint: It's on the top floor









Hint: I hang out above the clouds 









Scandal Fashions Facebook
Please Check Back








Hint: These make great gifts!










Hint: Look For PS! Hunts & Events.. 











No Image
Hint: So cheeky!










Hint: "Tea or Coffee, that is the question"









Please Check Back








Hint: Signs, Signs, Everywhere a Sign










Hint: I'm fashonable and I like to be updated








Dropped From Hunt








No Image
Hint: What?....Music?










So many Hunts & Events, so little time!











Hint: A quiet spot to rest while shopping









***ADULT STORE***

Hint:  I'm blue and I'm on fire!









Please Check Back









Hint:  Watch out for that Mary.  She sure is scary!










Hint: on the display of Ecstasy Penguin Shirt Woman











Hint: A little birdy told me where it is! Maybe she'll tell you too?










***ADULT STORE***

Hint: What do you wanna do with your life?  I wanna "ROCK"!!!
Look for the Lapointe Lover's Rock, there you will find what you want!!











Look Up!










Please Check Back








No Image
Hint: you spin me right round









Hint: I could just hang around.... but here I am with all the rest of my relatives!











Hint: I been framed!










Hint: Would you do a dive in a big Cocktail Glass?











Hint: You never know what you will get in a gacha. 












Hint:  Let those BELLS ring out loud and clear









***ADULT LAND***

Hint: Some Bunny Loves You











Hint: "Watch the Sea"








Thank you for joining us! A big thank you to all of our Customers and all of our Merchants! Be nice and as always have fun!




1 comment: