Sunday, March 20, 2016

No Eggscuses Easter Is Comin! Hunt 
1L Find OR 25L Buy
(Same item in both!)
March 20th ~ April 16




Don't just sweep me under the rug!

Slink Or Omega?


I could hide better, if I was Camo.....







Hint: Where will the bunny hop to? Up or Down? 








Hint: Shouldn't all Fae be down to Earth







Hint: Fly away on butterfly wings









Hint: I do love Gift Card Voucher!









Hint: I do believe in fairies.














Hint: Behind the desk!!











Hint: Today's Sale Item is beneath me










Male Do i hear a phone ringing
Female Check your emails











Hint: Take a seat










Hint: : I was higher than my brothers and sisters, but I'm just as Oval











Hint: Group Gift












 Fifty is Nifty











Hint: Hippity Hop!









#15 Glint


Hint: This is where the music comes from.














Hint: What a lovely zoo is this!!!

















Hint:  Is it sleepy time already?














Hint: Easter ALWAYS has pink and yellow in it, just like these.








#19 JK Style


Hint:  check out our easter eggs over some coffee.














Hint: Say it three times: Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!













Hint: "Is this tree even real?"















Hint: Puppy Love








Hint: Sometimes things are right under your nose!











Hint: "Take a look at the  Rosengarten gift"













Hint:  Yawns, it's getting really LATE.











Hint: the world












Hint: Mmmm cookies!












#28 Tipster's
Hint: I love spring... Easter bunnies, flowers and butterflies



















Hint: If your gift card is low.. you can add more here....











Please Check Back

















Am I Online?















GACHA!













Hint:  I like to grow.












Hint: Who knew Aphrodite would be here on easter, maybe she just likes the lilies?


















#35 Grumble


Hint: I'm all ears!














Hint: Spring break? Gotta head for Florida!















Hint: We can catch some sun... near the White Tiger!








Please Check Back











Hint: "Just hanging up here & watching you down in that chair" 













Please Check Back












Check Back Later







Hint: You need to look high and low because you never know where the bunny may go. 














$43 Carrie's

Hint: Spring blossoms into pretty petals everywhere! 
















Hint: Do we have an Eggcelent gift for you. There's a Secret Sale where I items are 60L$ - but only on the weekend then they become 99L$ Either way they are on the same wall.  There your gift is not too small. 



















If I stay very still I should blend right in... or someone might stick a tire on me... not sure which.







Thank you to all of our Merchants and our Customers! Be nice and as always have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment