Monday, April 20, 2015

Rainy Day Blues 0L Hunt
April 20-May 15

Hello Hunters! I am sorry this list is late. I have been off so much this past week for RL. (Unexpected things beyond my control)  I just wanted to let you know, I will be updating the list as I receive the rest of the hints and images. Please check back for updates and don't forget to slap the PS! Hunts & Events subscribe boards at the stores!






Hint: Just hangin around with some cherries!



Same As Above


Hint: I can't choose.... Silk or Plaid?








Hint: Flowers are a girl's best friend









Hint: Dangerous shrooms.









Hint: That must have been one huge bird!








Hint: You can find me at the entrance, behind the women group gift!










Hint: do ya feel lucky? 













Hint: "I Feel brand NEW"







Hint: "Made to fix it when you lose it"







Hint: Let me put that in my purse so it doesn't get wet...









Hint: I wanna hold your hand.









Look for me way up high, to catch all the rain!







Thank you to all of our Merchants and all of our customers! Be nice and as always have fun!




























No comments:

Post a Comment