Monday, April 20, 2015

Fiesta De Tesoros 1L Hunt
Dates: 4/20-5/15

Hello Hunters! I am sorry this list is late. I have been off so much this past week for RL. (Unexpected things beyond my control)  I just wanted to let you know, I will be updating the list as I receive the rest of the hints and images. Please check back for updates and don't forget to slap the PS! Hunts & Events subscribe boards at the stores!






Hint: Look way up High, when you are shopping the Sales!




Same As Above



Hint: I'm FREE!










Hint: Why can't a zombie be a Mariachi?








"I am behind on my reading."





Check Back Please













Hint: Hiding under an umbrella!











 Hint: Womans; Oh no! I lost my sombrero looking at the beautiful flowers.


Hint: men or boys all was showing off hope they don't fall












Hint: 4."I gacha under my skin"


Hint: 1. " I got faith"


Hint: 2. "Where my heart is"


Hint: 3."And we"ll never be royals ..."







Hint: Thumbs Up!!












Hint: Instead of a fiesta, i think i'll just lay on this lounge chair







Hint: I can not wait for the next Expo In The Walls Event!








Thank you to all of our Merchants and all of our customers! Be nice and as always have fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment