Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kiss My Clover Hunt
Feb 20-March 15




Hint: I'm a Subscriber!










Same As Above
Hint: This was so Easel for me to climb.










Hint: Look up above a V







Hint: I'm hiding under the desk.










"So Much work, so little time. My desk stay cluttered with mess! Cant find anything!"
















Hint: Clovers look good with roses right?













Hint: A natural woman is who I am












#7 IT!

Hint: "Fee-fi-fo-fum, i smell the luck of an irish one, coming from under this tree, where can that sneaky clover be?"











Hint: I'm with my friends













Hint: In case of fire...locate this sign to find the way out













Hint:  I'm just hanging around with my Twisted friend














#11 Grumble
Hint: The panda goes GROWL











Hint: look up and down and all around. so many things to see but where to find a mermaid.







Same Hint as above












Hint: I wonder if this beautiful Landscape could be Screening some kissing clovers?









Hint: ♫Somewhere Over The Rainbow...Way Up High!♫








 
#15 Baci
Lets Network!!











#16 Earth's
Hint: "Is that a clover on my paw?"









look out the window already spring comes and a lot of fun











Layers Hint: Look at all the Hunts & Events!




Thank you to all of our participants and customers. Be nice and as always have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment